The state is now implementing the second phase of Idaho's longitudinal data system (the Idaho System for Educational Excellence, or ISEE), which will give every classroom teacher and building principal access to the statewide instructional management system known as Schoolnet.
Through Schoolnet (ISEE phase 2), teachers have instant access to current, accurate data on academic achievement and tools to streamline processes in the classroom.
With this system, teachers now can access deconstructed standards and digital content, develop lesson plans, and share best practices with other teachers in their district and statewide. In addition, teachers will be able to analyze student progress at the end of a class or throughout the school year to individualize instruction and improve lesson plans, as needed.
Thanks to a $21 million grant from the J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation, the staff in all public schools and districts currently have access to Schoolnet right now.
If you have already registered for an ISEE/SchoolNet account, click the Go button to go to the login page.
If you have not registered, you will need to create a new user account by following these steps:
- Go to https://isee.sde.idaho.gov
- Select "Other" from the drop-down menu and click "Continue to Log In"
- On the next page, click the "Registration" link at the top of the page.
- Complete the registration form and click "Register".
- The system will send you a verification email. Check your email for the message, and click the "Verification" link within the email.
- After successful verification, click here to notify Carri Cooper that your registration is complete.